Latest POE 3.6 Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - Winter Orb Build
The utility toolkit comes in the form of the following:
Vaal Righteous Fire, this is used as an extra damage boost for bosses or tougher enemies such as the Immortal Syndicate members!
Is this build for you?
1. If you are looking for a Winter Orb create that has good enough single target damage for the end-game!
2. A create capable of competing in the clear speed meta.
three. Boss kill potential despite being developed as a clear speed construct.
4. A cheap yet very effective clear speed construct.
5. If you prefer a build guide that has a video linked to it.
You start with picking up Sanctuary, to reach Pious Path.
After this you want to go for Righteous Providence, after this, we are skipping Inevitable Judgement as we want to penetrate enemies resistance which is why we are picking up Instruments of Virtue to increase our damage dealt as well as enhancing our generic clear speed!
- Save Alira for the crit multi/res.
- Soul of Lunaris
Basically just helps with avoiding some projectile damage as well as chaining projectiles from our golem to us.
- Soul of the Brine King
This is used to avoid getting chain stunned, however, we should always have active stages of Winter Orb so this shouldn't be needed.
- Soul of Shakari
Reduces chaos damage taken and if you upgrade if you're immune to poison
- Ice Spear, Unleash, Controlled Destruction, Cold to Fire, Elemental Focus, Added Cold
- Winter Orb, Increased Duration, Combustion, Infused Channeling. (POE 3.6 Winter Orb)
- Herald of Ash
- Herald of Purity
- Vaal Righteous Fire, Increased Duration
- Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Fortify
- Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Wave of Conviction
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2492579