The Latest PoE 3.5 Full Update For Skill Reworks and Skill Balance Guide
Challenge leagues are a great opportunity for a fresh start in a new economy. All of your old characters and items are still present in the Standard and Hardcore leagues, but you're encouraged to join the new leagues, complete challenges and demonstrate your mastery of Path of Exile! With 3.5.0, there are Standard and Hardcore, and Solo Self-Found Standard and Hardcore, variations of the Betrayal challenge league available. They have the same core mechanics and items. You can create private league versions of these leagues, with mods that make the game harder.
The Following is PoE 3.5 Full Update For Skill Reworks and Skill Balance Guide, I hope to help everyone.
- No longer a ground-projectile. It is now capable of passing over gaps and cliffs.
- No longer leaves a trail of Chilled Ground in its wake.
- Now leaves a chilling area on the impact that deals cold damage over time over its duration. This area will move towards enemies.
- You can now target specific locations with this skill. The projectile will impact at the location if it does not collide with something sooner.
- Now requires level 28.
- No longer pierces at short range.
- Now fires a rapid sequence of ice spears which move 300% faster after arming.
- Now gains additional critical strike multiplier after its arms.
- Now pierces after its arms.
-Charged Slam (which typically consumes an Endurance Charge) now deals 60% more damage (up from 18%).
-Now has a 35% chance to consume an Endurance Charge to create a Charged Slam (down from 100%).
Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace, Vaal Clarity, Vaal Discipline, Vaal Impurity of Fire, Vaal Impurity of Lightning, Vaal Impurity of Ice, Vaal Molten Shell, Vaal Righteous Fire and Gluttony of Elements (from the Blood of Corruption unique amulet) are now all instant, with a very short cooldown.
- Is now instant.
- Now also grants +3% chance to block Spell Damage.
- Is now instant, with a 1.8-second cooldown.
- Can now detonate from up to 5 Frostbolt projectiles at once.
- Gains increased cooldown recovery speed as the gem levels up.
- Deals 42 to 63 cold damage at gem level 1 (down from 50 to 75) and 538 to 808 cold damage at gem level 20 (up from 458 to 688).
- Deals 116.1 base cold damage per second at gem level 1 (up from 41.6) and 1495.6 bases cold damage per second at gem level 20 (up from 684.5)
- No longer deals 40% more damage when cast on Frostbolt.
- Now has 20% less Area of Effect when casting on Frostbolt.
Deals 19 to 28 cold damage at gem level 1 (up from 15 to 21) and 632 to 930 cold damage at gem level 20 (up from 486 to 715).
Can now expand from up to 2 Frostbolt projectiles at once.
No longer deals 40% more damage when cast on Frostbolt.
Now has 20% less Area of Effect when casting on Frostbolt.
Now has a smaller radius at gem level 1, gaining up to +4 to the radius at gem level 20.
- Now deals 19.6 bases cold damage at gem level 1, up to 1196.3 bases cold damage at gem level 20 (up from 997).
- Now uses weapon attack time +0.6 seconds, rather than overriding your base attack time. While base weapon speed will have some effect, this change is intended to reduce the travel speed difference between characters using weapons local attack speed modifiers and characters who are not.
- Now uses weapon attack time +0.55 seconds, rather than overriding your base attack time. While base weapon speed will have some effect, this change is intended to reduce the travel speed difference between characters using weapons local attack speed modifiers and characters who are not.
- Now deals 120% of base damage at gem level 1, and 161% of base damage (up from 147%) at gem level 20.
- Projectiles deal 40% less damage at gem level 1, and 30% less damage (from 40%) at gem level 20.
- Now grants 50% reduced visibility to enemies (down from 80%).
Herald of Purity
- Minions summoned by this skill now deal more Physical Damage based on gem level, rather than more Damage.
Herald of Agony
- The Agony Crawler summoned by this skill now deals increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have, rather than increased Damage.
The updated content of Path of Exile Betrayal above, rewritten by Ezokay, hopes to help players. If you want to see more content, you can visit the official Path of Exile website, https://www.pathofexile.com.