The Popular PoE 3.5 Betrayal Duelist Starter Build - The Bringer of Leech-Blade Flurry League Starter
- Insta-Leech without the need of Vaal Pact + Leech over time + hold your health regen!
- Immune to Bleed & Stuns while leeching
- Only two required unique items
- Low-cost! You really don't have to grind-farm to gear up. the currency you collect and gear you sell while you level and begin to fill out your atlas will pay for required uniques!
-20% culling strike with tons of DPS for easy boss killing to deal with the uber buffed boss HP in three.0
-Very few map mods you cannot do
- You have to be right up on dangerous bosses, it's a melee build after all.
- Don't dodge 1 shot = you die.
- Can't do Phys reflect before taking Headsman Ascendancy.
- No leech maps really difficult.
- in Bringer of Rain: Blade Flurry - Maim - Chance to Bleed - Increased AOE/Conc Effect
- in Bloodseeker: Herald Of Ash - Hatred - Stone Golem
- In Off-Hand Claw #2: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify
- in Spiked Gloves: Ancestral Protector - Maim - Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13) - Punishment (lvl 16)
- In Boots: Cast when Damage Taken (lvl 13) - Blood Rage (lvl 16) - Phase Run (lvl 15)-Immortal Call (lvl 15)
Major God: Soul of Solaris - since we are only scared of big hits, and crits (which are also big hits)
Minor God: Soul of Tukohama - We stand still to DPS, so this one should be on most of the time.
Headsman - Bane of Legends - Endless Hunger - Brutal Fervor
This depends on your goals for this development, so choose wisely!
1. If you just want the development as a league starter to fund other builds, or if you are a casual player that won't spend days grinding high tier maps then I think Oak is most efficient. For the amazing price of 0 currency, You get 20% Phys damage, 1% life regen, and 2% reduced Phys taken.
2. If you want to push for level 100 and go all in on expensive gear, then two points can help you get more jewels that exceptionally out-scales Oak (Shoutout to Garfunkel). But each of these jewels will cost you anywhere from a chunk of Chaos to multiple Exalts.
Finally, If you have questions, you can click here.
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/jDdzZ5Cd
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y9cnernv
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1925500