[PoE 3.6 Champion Build] The Undead Conqueror - Impale Summoner
Blade Flurry's quick hit price would also immediately stack up all three frenzies for my minions whereas Shield Charge would take a bit longer and be more clunky obtaining to spam on a single target. Stone Golems I'm preparing on adding Stone Golems inside a 4L for some extra DPS as well as a buncha life regen. Anima Stone and Primordial Could possibly have been super low-priced the last couple leagues, so I'll be running each of the Primordial jewels to have three Golems.
+ tankiness of a Champion
+ Melts bosses
+ Shield Charge + Fortify
+ You don't really have to get in the thick of things, just a few hits to apply taunt and EE is enough
- Not the fastest map clear
- Can't do Phys reflect maps, must turn off Wrath to do Ele reflect.
- If all your Zombies die, they're really slow to re-summon
- "Enemies Cannot Be Taunted" map mods really suck :(
- Body Armour: Blade Flurry - Cast While Channeling - Vaal Summon Skeletons - Melee Physical Damage - Minion Damage - Ruthless
- In Helm: Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Ruthless
- CWDT(lvl 2) - Spirit Offering(lvl 8) - Convocation(lvl 6) - Enfeeble(lvl 6)
- Stone Golem - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Maim
- Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks
- Hatred - Generosity - Dread Banner
-The physical reduction is great, and we want to avoid chained projectiles since we always have a bunch of minions in front of us
Capture Stone of the Currents in Wharf Map
Capture Sebbert, Crescent's Point in Moon Temple Map
Capture Ambrius, Legion Slayer in Colosseum Map
-We stand still to channel Blade Flurry, so this works well.
Capture Tahsin, Warmaker in Siege Map
2nd: Worthy Foe
3rd: Master of Metal
Bandits: Kill All.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y5ny9er2
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285951