Path of Exile 3.6 Flame Surge Most Popular Build Guide
In Path of Exile, Flame Surge has Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 6 (was 5). Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 16 (was 15). Now deals 27 to 40 Fire damage at gem level 1 (from 21 to 31) and 563 to 844 Fire damage at gem level 20 (from 514 to 771). Now gains length as the gem levels, up to +9 length at gem level 2.
[PoE 3.6 Trickster]Kitava's Thirst Build Flame SurgeThis thread evolved since 3.0 from the original life Flame Surge Build to several builds around Kitava's Thirst, please enjoy.
Pros & Cons:
+ The build is fun. If it's not fun, why bother?
+ Flame Surge: Excellent single target DPS
+ Decent clear speed/AoE
+ Active gameplay
+ You get to play a unique build!
+ Gets a buff every patch
- Not recommended if you like mindless farming.
- Can be expensive to work well in the endgame.
- Cannot handle elemental reflect maps.
- Relies heavily on mana, low/no regen is doable, but difficult without Watcher's Eye.
- RNG may/will sometimes be annoying, I wouldn't recommend for HC.
- Decent mobility, but could be better because of the staff.
- Sometimes you can't see shit.
Weave The Arcane is mandatory if you want to start the build.
LIFE Weave the Arcane > Patient Reaper > Swift Killer > Harness the Void
ES Weave the Arcane > Ghost Dance > Escape Artist > Harness the Void
For ES, Patient Reaper is useful instead of Harness the Void while leveling to help to sustain.
Lunaris or Solaris, Abberath for ES, Gruthkul/Shakari for Life.
Help Alira (Mana Regen, Crit Multiplier, Resists)