[PoE 3.6 Slayer Build] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry League Starter.Budget!
This can be a genuinely price range construct which will get you deep into maps on self-found gear, which you can then have the ability to fill out your atlas. The make only genuinely has 2 essential uniqueness which can be very affordable off self-found Path of Exile currency early inside a league, and incredibly cheap later in a league.
Credit for this goes out to McPeenSauce who realized he did not really feel as tanky immediately after switching from Bringer of Rain to a 6L Belly of the Beast and uncommon helm. So BoR has been buffed for three.5, so it looks like it is not even worth it to save up and purchase a 6 linked Belly from the Beast. With a Belly, you gain 300-500 life, but you lose a ton of survivability that the blind, block and endurance charges BoR supplies.
3.6 Prediction: BoR was A great deal cheaper at this league start off, I've always seen it about 30-40c, but this league it was 5c day 1 and 1c by day two.
1. Drop totem near the enemy.
2. Use Whirling Blades to dash into position (chug flasks as needed)
3. Try to get Blade Flurry up to 6 stacks, release for max damage.
4. Whirling Blades dodge stuff.
5. Repeat steps 1-4.
Against bosses or trash mobs that you could face-tank, You literally just stand there and hold Blade Flurry till 6 stacks, release, and repeat. Most mobs die prior to you even reach 6 stacks. No brain needed!
As you are able to see here, simply get into melee range, hold BF until six stacks + release as lots of instances as you may just before the boss winds up for the slam, then whirling blades to dodge the 1 shot.
- Insta-Leech without Vaal Pact + Leech over time + keep your health regen!
- Immune to Bleed & Stuns while leeching
- Only 2 required unique items
- Cheap! You really don't have to grind-farm to gear up. the currency you collect and gear you sell while you level and begin to fill out your atlas will pay for required uniques!
-20% culling strike with tons of DPS for easy boss killing to deal with the uber buffed boss HP in 3.0
-Very few map mods you cannot do
- You have to be right up on dangerous bosses, it's a melee build after all.
- Don't dodge 1 shot = you die.
- Can't do Phys reflect before taking Headsman Ascendancy.
- No leech maps extremely difficult.
- No regen/slower regen maps are slow because you can't spam Whirling Blades
- in Bloodseeker: Herald Of Ash - Hatred - Stone Golem
- In Off-Hand Claw #2: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify
- in Spiked Gloves: Ancestral Protector - Maim - Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13) - Punishment (lvl 16)
- In Boots: Cast when Damage Taken (lvl 13) - Blood Rage (lvl 16) - Phase Run (lvl 15)-Immortal Call (lvl 15)
Rare Claw day 2 cost: 2c
Bloodseeker Day 2 cost: 15c
Rare Amulet day 2 cost: 1c
Bringer of Rain day 3 cost: 25c (was 5c on day 1 of Betrayal league)
Rare Boots day 3 cost: 5c
Rare Gloves day 3 cost: 9c
Minor God: Soul of Tukohama - We stand still to DPS, so this one should be on most of the time.
or: Soul of Yugul - Only for Ele/Phys reflect maps.
Headsman - Bane of Legends - Endless Hunger - Brutal Fervor
This depends on your goals for this build, so choose wisely!
1. If you just want the build as a league starter to fund other builds, or if you are a casual player that won't spend days grinding high tier maps then I think Oak is most efficient. For the amazing price of 0 currency, You get 20% Phys damage, 1% life regen, and 2% reduced Phys taken.
2. If you want to push for level 100 and go all in on expensive gear, then 2 points can help you get more jewels that extremely out-scales Oak (Shoutout to Garfunkel). But each of these jewels will cost you anywhere from a chunk of Chaos to multiple Exalts.
Hydra - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/170228375
Imported character into Path of Building
Tier 13 Sulphur Waste
1st Uber Lab run
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/yxnlxrax
Example Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1925500