Path of Exile 3.6 Most Popular Blight Build
Now deals 3.1 base Chaos damage per second at gem level 1 (from 1.7) and 257.4 base Chaos damage per second at gem level 20 (from 209.9). Now gains additional radius as the gem levels up, up to +6 at gem level 20 (from +4 at gem level 20).
Profane Bloom, switching to Fenumus' Weave from Allelopathy and maybe fitting in malevolence.
Spreading Rot no longer causes enemies Hindered by Blight to take increased Chaos Damage, and instead now causes Blight to inflict Withered on enemies for 2 seconds per copy of Spreading Rot.
Malevolence (might have trouble fitting this in)
25% more DO damage.
Lose 2x 25% increased chaos damage taken when hindered from Spreading Rot.
Blight+Spreading Rot now applies wither.
In general, clear will faster, the single target will be about the same. Unless you're using ED for single target, in which case it's a HUGE buff.
The choice that remains is whether to use Profane Bloom or Withering Presence:
1. Just Blight + DO for single target. Profane Bloom. Vaal Blight probably.
2. Use ED + Blight + DO for single target. Profane Bloom. Maybe Vaal Blight.
3. The only point when we take WP is if we don't take blight, but I can't think of any good gem setups to replace the blight slot. Maybe CDWT, but blight still seems better.
Pros & Cons:
+ Fast map clearer. (Not the fastest)
+ Can farm uber lab comfortably. (Some dodging required, can't facetank everything)
+ Can do any map mod. (No regen is annoying)
+ Minimal effort required to play.
- Only attempt t16+ bosses if you're a masochist. (6L ED makes it easy)
- Strength hungry, need to prepare to get 180 stars for DO.
Wicked ward > Vile Bastion > Void Beacon > Withering Presence
Lunaris and Ralakesh for mapping.
Solaris and Tukohama for bossing.
[PoE 3.6 Occultist ] Occultist HP Essence Drain Blight Build
[PoE 3.6 Trickster]Blight CWC ED SR Build