The Most Popular Templar Builds in PoE 3.5 Betrayal
1. PoE 3.5 Templar HCSSF Builds
This develops that did not demand any uniques as I can't assure there drops and I wanted it to become entertaining. So I utilized Ball lightning to stack hits, Herald of Agony for the ranged DPS and Herald of Purity for foot soldiers.
Aiming to hit as a lot as you can with ball lightning to stack poison adding a chance to knock back and blind seemed to synergize so nicely any enemy not immune to knockback won't be capable of touch you and having every single enemy chance to hit!
Pros & Cons:
+ Cheap to build, Actually free to build SSF don't NEED any uniques and only need 4 links.
+ Multi-Level defenses (Meatshields>Reduced Movespeed/ActionSpeed>"Evasion">Block>max Endurance charges/Immortal call>EnergyShield>Mind of matter>Armour/Life)
+ Makes non-knockback immune enemies trivial
+ FUN! To not just kill but push enemies into a corner (Especially bosses) as your cronies beat them up >:)
+ Versatile leveling (And somewhat versatile end game build)
+ Summoner build that doesn't need to manually cast any summoning spells. (Casting Ball lightning will automatically summon Sentinels/Scorpion)
- None that I can think of, Well none that doesn't apply to every build.
- Uniques can improve the build, More expensive ones improve it better.
- 6linked items improve the build.
- Doing it SSF can use a lot of Thomas, Jewelers, Fusings to get the right gems in the right spots.
- There are tankier builds and builds that do more DPS
- Guess there might be one, Build path is a bit stretched out
Example build with only 4links:
4L Ball Lightning-KnockBack-Blind-Posion
- Ball lightning - Poison - Added Knockback - Blind (Essentially 100% chance to continuously do 100% increased Knockback and lessen the chance to hit by 50% and lowers the light radius to the minimum value and reduce the effective critical strike chance)
- Herald of Agony (Gives poison chance and Summons Scorpion as the main goal behind the build)
- Herald of Purity (Adds physical damage to spells so they can poison to summon Herald of Agony, Summons Genitals to distract/kill enemies, with 10% chance to summon on rare/unique hit have 100% uptime, without needing to resummon if compared to using zombies for the same purpose)
- Brand - Curse on hit - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains, Spread curses to enemies and keep them on bosses for longer.
- Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call
Supports possible for
"Ball lightning - Added Knockback support - Blind" (Goal isn't damage but on hit applications)
- Knockback, Crowd controls a lot of enemies, But also just happens to increase our DPS but the unspecified amount by keeping enemies in range. (Imagine ball lightning going towards an enemy while they run at you, Hits them once then goes past, But with knockback when the ball hits the enemy it will push them back with the ball getting the full duration of DMG!)
- Blind, It's a great ailment but only a 10% chance to apply. Good thing we are aiming to hit over 10 times a second at 10% each hit! ;)
- Lesser poison(40%) support, Ideally Poison(60%) support as you just want the chance to poison the physical damage isn't needed to poison, Herald of Purity covers that.
- Faster casting, Faster/more spells cast more on hit applications.
- Spell echo, ^
- Slower projectiles, More hits on immobile bosses (a bunch of other minor benefits as more hits on enemies against the wall before the projectile hits the wall and disappears, etc., But it is slower clear speed)
- Lesser multiple projectiles, Volley, Greater Multiple projectiles, They are fun to see all the balls hitting a greater area! But I am uncertain if multiple balls from the same cast can "Hit" the same target (From what I could find out they cannot "Damage" the same target but do they "Hit" and do 0 damage? I dunno) One ball is good enough imo if you pull and aim well though.
"Herald of Agony"
- Minion damage
- Damage to full life
- Vile toxins
- Faster Attacks
- Lesser/Greater Multiple projectiles
Tier 10 Map
2.PoE 3.5 Freezing Pulse and Ice Spear Totem Inquisitor Builds
Pros & Cons:
+ Fast Mapping
+ Boss Killer
+ High crit chance (Without flask, FP 45%, IS 87.5)
+ League Starter, Tabula is enough
+ Blind is good, higher survivability
+ Infinity Mana
- Less HP, easily killed by Syndicate
- Not faster than COC build
- Seems cannot kill Uber Elder
- Not enough sockets cause this build using 2 skills
Freezing Pulse - Echo - Bonechill - Hypothermia - (Blind) - (Faster Casting) - (Mana Leech)
Ice Spear - GMP - Hypothermia - Controlled Destruction(Bonechill) - Spell Totem - Multiple Totem
Herald of Ice - Curse On Hit - Assassin's Mark - Ice Bite
Shield Charge - Faster Attack - Fortify
CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration
Vitality - Summon Lightning Golem - Flame Dash - Clarity(VRF)
1. Instruments of Virtue
2. Righteous Providence
3. Inevitable Judgement
4. Augury of Penitence
3. PoE 3.5 QotF Storm Brand Hierophant Map Farmer Builds